Terms and Conditions
of Use of the Website
Application of the Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions set forth the matters to be observed by customers when using the website (www.myujapan.net) managed by Miki Tourist Co., Ltd.
2. Customers wishing to use this website are required to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If customers do not agree, please refrain from using this website. Upon use,
we will treat all of these Terms and Conditions as agreed to by customers.
3. The other provisions set forth by us separately from these Terms and Conditions shall each constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event the provisions of these Terms and Conditions differ from other provisions referenced in the preceding clause, the other provisions shall prevail and apply accordingly.
Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
1. We may amend these Terms and Conditions. In case of amendment, we will display
the extent of the amendment of these Terms and Conditions, the contents of amendment, and the effective date of the amendment on this site. In such case, the conditions of use
of the website shall be governed by the amended Terms and Conditions.
2. The amended Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the effective date displayed on the website.
Use of Website
1. The user of this website shall, at his/her own expense and responsibility, prepare all necessary items for use on the part of the user, such as communications equipment, software, and public circuits. We assume no responsibility for any related problems or
effects at the time of use of this website.
2. We/the website shall not be responsible for any contact e-mails from the website that cannot be confirmed by the user due to the settings of spam e-mails, etc., of the user himself/herself or mail servers. Please confirm that the user is able to receive email from
this website in advance.
3. This website contains reliable information to the best of our knowledge, but does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, safety, legality, or up-to-date status of the information described. We shall not be responsible for any loss, directly or indirectly,
arising from the use of the information or contents contained in this website.
User's Own Responsibility
1. All use of this website shall be at the user's own responsibility.
2. When using the website, the user shall be responsible for his/her own actions and the results thereof, regardless of whether there is negligence.
3. In the event a user causes damage to a third party when using the website, the user
shall settle the dispute with such third party at his/her own responsibility and expense.
4. We may refuse to allow access to our website for any user who we judge has acted improperly, such as by performing acts that cause inconvenience or disadvantage to third parties, acts that falsify the contents of registration, acts that may interfere with our services, and acts that are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Use of Credit Cards
1. Credit cards that may be used on this website shall be limited to those in the name of
the customer himself/herself. If the credit card is not in the customer's name, we may cancel the applicable reservation without notifying the member himself/herself. We shall not be liable for any damage caused to the member as a result of the foregoing.
2. If credit card payment cannot be settled properly, the customer himself/herself must check with the card company regarding validity of the card.
Handling of Personal Information
1. We will not provide personal information, collected in the process of customer’s use of the website, to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer, except
as provided by law. In addition, when providing personal information, it is stipulated by contract that the recipient shall properly manage personal information.
2. We will use personal information of the customer in order to communicate with the customer and will use it to the extent necessary for arranging travel services, responding to customers, providing these services and the procedure for providing insurance-related services. In addition to the above, we may use the personal information of customers acquired at the time of receipt of application for the following purposes.
3. We may use the personal information of customers for the following purposes.
(1) Respond to requests for guidance on our products, services and campaigns
(2) Request to provide opinions and impressions after completion of travel
(3) Request for questionnaire
(4) Provision of privileged services
(5) Preparation of statistical materials
Suspension, Interruption, or Change of Service
1. We may change or terminate the contents of the services without prior notice to the user.
2. We may interrupt or suspend part or all of the services without prior notice to the user
in the event of any of the following:
(1) Periodic or urgent maintenance, inspection, or updating of equipment and systems
for the provision of services
(2) When it is difficult to provide services due to force majeure, such as war, riots, civil commotion, labor disputes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, tsunamis, fires, power failures, or other emergency situations.
(3) In the event we determine that a temporary suspension is necessary for the operation
of the website.
3. We shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user under Clauses 1 and 2.
1. The user shall not engage in the following activities when using the website.
(1) Illegal use of credit cards on the website
(2) False or unreasonable applications to make reservations, etc.
(3) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe upon the copyright, property rights, privacy or other rights of other users, third parties or us
(4) Acts that cause or are likely to cause disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties, or us in addition to the preceding paragraph
(5) Acts that slander other users, third parties, or us
(6) Acts that prevents other users from using the website
(7) The use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the website
(8) Acts that are or are likely to be contrary to public order and morality, or acts that provide information that is contrary to public order and morality to other users or third parties
(9) Criminal acts or acts that may lead to or threaten to constitute criminal acts
(10) Election campaigns or similar acts, whether or not during an election period
(11) Business activities, profit-making activities, or activities aimed at preparing for
(12) Acts in violation or threatened violation of laws and regulations
(13) Any other acts that we deem inappropriate
Compensation for Damages
1. In the event a user or a member causes damage to us through an act in violation of these Terms and Conditions or through unauthorized or illegal use of the website, we may claim reasonable damages (including attorney's fees) from the user or the relevant member.
Governing Law, Settlement of Disputes, Court of Jurisdiction
1. The laws of Japan shall apply to the formation, validity, performance and interpretation
of the Terms and Conditions and contracts with us relating to the website. Provided, however, that in the event a user concludes a contract with a business operator outside Japan through this website, the laws and regulations of the country where the contracting business operator is located shall apply.
2. Any dispute arising between the user and us in connection with the website shall be settled in good faith between the parties.
3. If the dispute between the user and us is not resolved after due consultation, the user agrees that the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance.
Effective Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of August 17, 2020,
Japan Standard Time.